Prevention measures that have implemented to offer you a quiet and safe stay.
Social distancing and protection
-No kisses, no hugs, no handshakes. We will be glad to see you and we will be saddened when you leave but in order to avoid possible contagions and as long as the pandemic lasts, we will have to be very strict in keeping a prudent distance between us and avoiding physical contact. – -We remind you that the use of the mask is mandatory in any indoor and outdoor space of the hotel, as long as it is not possible to maintain a personal safety distance of at least one and a half meters.
Hygiene work team and hotel spaces.
– We have updated all the cleaning protocols taking into account the current needs and the peculiarities of each department.
– You will find hydrogel dispensers to disinfect your hands throughout the establishment; at the entrance, at the reception, before accessing the restaurant, on the different floors of the rooms, in the thermal center, outdoor swimming pool, common rooms, terrace…
– We have replaced the textile keys in the rooms with wooden ones that will allow better disinfection. To avoid unnecessary contact, bring them with you and leave them at the reception only if you leave the hotel.
– We have a glass partition installed on the reception desk. Please stay behind and respect the safety distance.
– Thanks to a new corporate WhatsApp service, you can ask us any questions from the comfort of your room or the indoor or outdoor spaces of the hotel between 8 am and 11 pm. We will also use this system to send you all the information regarding excursions and activities you request from us.
– The organization will be essential to get secure services.
– Book an appointment for each meal you want to make with us.
– From October 15, the government eliminates restrictions on capacity and spaces between restaurant diners. However we do not accept table bookings from more than 6 people in the restaurant room to ensure the peace of mind that our hosted guests require. We have a private room where you can serve tables for 8 to 10 people.
– You can consult the menu of the day and menu of the cafeteria from your smartphone by scanning a QR code that you will find in the tables.
– From the 15th of October we have re-established the usual buffet breakfast service to replace the table breakfast service that we have been offering during the most critical covid season.
– We maintain a strict policy of capacity in the thermal circuit and swimming pools.
– Cabin treatments are carried out following the safety and hygiene protocol established by law.